Red Stain Removal Treatment
WAIVER AND DISCLAIMERI have requested a ChemDry franchise technician to examine a carpet that has been damaged with a red dye, I acknowledge that the carpet, in its stained condition, is of lessened value to me. I have read the ChemDry brochure relating to the use of Red Alert and its ability to remove red stains. It has also been explained to me by a ChemDry franchise technician that Red Alert is, in most cases, an effective method of removing red stains.I acknowledge that both the ChemDry brochure and the ChemDry franchise technician have explained to me that there are variations in carpet fabric and dyestuff composition and that there are instances where red stains might not be removed and where discolouration and/or bleaching of the carpet may occur. I also understand that it is impossible to test for or predetermine the result of the Red Alert treatment.
With full knowledge of the above, I have requested the ChemDry franchise technician to treat my carpet with Red Alert in an attempt to remove the red stain. As there are variables beyond the control of the ChemDry technician, I understand that the ChemDry franchise and Harris Research, Inc. disclaim any liability for damage caused to the carpet as a result of the Red Alert stain removal treatment. I agree to hold the ChemDry franchise and Harris Research, Inc. harmless for any damage caused to my carpet as a result of the Red Alert stain removal treatment.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment
WAIVER AND DISCLAIMER
I have read and understand the information concerning pet urine damage. I fully understand that my carpeting is currently damaged due to urine deposits. Because urine is a complex mixture of ingredients* I understand that undesirable results may occur in the form of slight carpet shrinkage, wicking, browning, yellowing and/or discolouration. I hereby authorise the ChemDry franchise technician to proceed with the P.U.R.T. treatment. I agree to the stated price for the services rendered and understand that there is no guarantee implied or expressed that any or all urine odours will be removed.
WAIVER AND DISCLAIMER
Backing, lining and other materials and processes used in the manufacture of upholstery and/or drapery items may produce adverse results in the surface material when cleaned. There is no way of determining when such results will occur. The fabric may have previously experienced deterioration due to such factors as fading, shrinkage, dry-rotting, watermarking, browning, or loss of tensile strength. Therefore, we as cleaners will not be held responsible for any of the conditions listed above.
WAIVER AND DISCLAIMER
We at ChemDry guarantee our workmanship when cleaning your area rugs. Obviously, we cannot be responsible for unforeseeable manufacturer or use-related problems, such as fading, previous shrinkage, dry-rotting, watermarking, loss of fibre strength, moss damage, insect damage, pet damage, urine, permanent discolouration or wear.
Our guarantee at ChemDry is to give you state-of-the-art expertise and workmanship, combined with effective results consistent with the cleaning situation we encounter. Although we make every effort to avoid even manufacturer-related problems, we would appreciate your understanding that there are risks involved that are beyond our control, and with that in mind, you authorise ChemDry to clean your area rugs.
CURTAINS – OWNERS RISK
BLOCK OUT: WHEN BLOCK OUT & LINING IS EXPOSED TO THE SUN, IT CAN DEVELOP PROBLEMS WHEN CLEANING – THESE ARE:
• The block out can become sticky and cling together resulting in delamination & black marks appearing when pulled apart.
• The block out can delaminate from the base fabric resulting in a bubble effect.
• Heavy soiling does not clean up on block out effectively as it impregnates the block out.
• Sun Damage can cause fading of the colours and the material to become brittle or weak which can result in the fabric tearing.
• These problems can also arise due to the varying qualities of block out on the market especially those coming from China.
Please note that shrinkage may occur during the clean, even in dry cleaning. If the material has not been pre-shrunk it is possible that the material could shrink up to 10%.
While every care is taken with all curtains/blinds entrusted to us and whilst we use the most advanced cleaning process, due to the potential problems and the inability to determine what will occur during cleaning, we will only clean these items solely at the owner’s risk.
All marks/spots will be treated. However, some marks/spots such as water marks, mildew, ink, paint, rust, sun damage, pet marks can be permanent damage.
CURTAIN RAILS/RODS ETC.
It is the owners responsibility to ensure that the curtain railings, rods etc are securely fastened to the walls. If this is not the case and should the rails/rods etc come loose or break in the cleaning process we at ChemDry will not take responsibility for this.
• This is a deep clean of the tile using specialised machines and chemicals by trained staff.
Difficult to reach and stubborn areas may still require manual input.
• Most natural tiles are porous as is the grout line. In time dirt/grime may have penetrated the grout and tile. Every effort will be made to clean your tile as deeply as possible. Unfortunately, in some areas this “penetration” may be too deep to remove. A few common stains that affect both ceramic and natural tiles are: rust, oil, grease and mould.
• Grout Deuteriation is when the grouting is loose, crumbling or has missing pieces. This is normally due to bad grouting or age. In this instance our machines may loosen or remove more grouting. There is unfortunately nothing we can do to prevent this as this means that your grouting should be re-done.